Spring Cleaning

Before I start my spring cleaning, I thought I would jump on the computer. Procrastination? Oh yeah! But I swear I will start cleaning right after this blog. Unless I decide I need to check my email and facebook just once more! LoL:)

I really like the feeling spring cleaning gives me. It's a fresh start. Letting out the old, stale air, and bringing in the fresh, fragranced air of SpRiNg! Feeling like I could eat off my floor... (feeling- not doing! I do have a dog!!) I like to declutter after the long winter. It's just a refreshing feeling.

Alright- Here I go!!!

posted under |
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
My life- as a wife, mother, sister, caregiver, daughter, career woman- uncensored.

Followers

Liberal Catholic. Working mom. Chronic pain warrior. Opinionated introvert. I speak fluent sarcasm. I'm married with two kids- a girl and a boy. My son was born with Spina bifida, hydrocephalus, Arnold Chiari malformation, and bilateral club feet. I may blog about food, politics, religion, medical updates, or our life in general.

Recent Comments