Sun!

Finally, after weeks of clouds and rain, it's SUNNY!! I'm so glad to have the weekend off so I can enjoy some much needed R&R with my hubby. We're gonna grill and just sit outside soaking up the sun. It is fishing opener this weekend, so we thought about taking the boat out for the first time this summer. Who knows if we will, though. The lake gets super crowded! I hope you all have a great weekend!

posted under |
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
My life- as a wife, mother, sister, caregiver, daughter, career woman- uncensored.

Followers

Liberal Catholic. Working mom. Chronic pain warrior. Opinionated introvert. I speak fluent sarcasm. I'm married with two kids- a girl and a boy. My son was born with Spina bifida, hydrocephalus, Arnold Chiari malformation, and bilateral club feet. I may blog about food, politics, religion, medical updates, or our life in general.

Recent Comments