Happy Halloween!

It's been a beautiful weekend to celebrate Halloween. Last night, we went to a party thrown by Miss Tina Marie. I laughed so hard, I made my stomach upset. I have some of the best friends and co-workers in the world. THEY ARE AWESOME and a total blast to hang out with.

Today, my sister is letting me tag along with her and her 3 boys as they go "trick or treating". It may be because I'm their aunty and a little bias, but they are 3 of the best boys in the world. I love being able to hang out with them and since they're only 6, they still like hanging out with me:)

Happy Halloween to all the the ghosts, goblins, and witches out there! Happy All Hallow's Eve, and tomorrow, Happy All Saints Day!

posted under |
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
My life- as a wife, mother, sister, caregiver, daughter, career woman- uncensored.

Followers

Liberal Catholic. Working mom. Chronic pain warrior. Opinionated introvert. I speak fluent sarcasm. I'm married with two kids- a girl and a boy. My son was born with Spina bifida, hydrocephalus, Arnold Chiari malformation, and bilateral club feet. I may blog about food, politics, religion, medical updates, or our life in general.

Recent Comments