I AM

I am strong. I am opinionated. I am right. Yes. I see your point. I understand where you're coming from. However, you are still wrong. Arrogant? Yes. Some call me a bitch. Others call me a role model. I know what I want, how I want it, and when. I have never needed your approval. I may bend, but I will never break. I don't apologize for what I believe. I don't try to be "politically correct". I don't waver in my stance. I am me. Beautifully me.

I am graceful. I am tact. I am empathetic. I am caring. I am fiercely loyal to those I love. My sisters are my backbone. My friends, my ground. I cannot stand tall without them. I am a good person with a good heart. My self worth is not dependant on your perception of me. I do my best in whatever situation life brings to me. I am proud. I am worth my weight in gold.

Those that know me, love me. Those that don't, wish they did. I am not perfect. I will never claim to be. I come from a long line of independent, courageous women. I strive to live up to them. I have learned that you really can't judge a person until you've "walked a mile in their shoes". What you may perceive as perfect, isn't. What is flawed, is not.

I am humble. I am honest. I am human. I am dependent on saving grace. I need love. I am a worthy companion. I am a wife, a sister, a best friend. I am me. Beautiful me.

No matter the face I wear, it is me. All me. 100% me. I AM ME!

posted under |
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
My life- as a wife, mother, sister, caregiver, daughter, career woman- uncensored.

Followers

Liberal Catholic. Working mom. Chronic pain warrior. Opinionated introvert. I speak fluent sarcasm. I'm married with two kids- a girl and a boy. My son was born with Spina bifida, hydrocephalus, Arnold Chiari malformation, and bilateral club feet. I may blog about food, politics, religion, medical updates, or our life in general.

Recent Comments